How do I add a Feedback activity?
You will learn how to add a Feedback activity to your course in TITANium. The Feedback activity module is designed to obtain student input or feedback in a survey format.
1. Enter your course.
2. Turn editing on.
Click the Turn editing on link within the ADMINISTRATION block or click on the Turn editing on button.
3. View course with editing turned on.
4. Click on Add resource or activity.
5. Select Feedback.
6. Click on Add.
7. Type a Name and a Description.
The example shown in these steps is on how to create anonymous student feedback on how a course is progressing.
8. Set Availability dates as desired.
9. Select Anonymous.
10. Type a Completion message.
11. Click on Save and display.
12. Click on Edit questions tab.
13. Click on Select.
14. Select Multiple choice.
15. Type a Question and a Label.
16. Select Multiple choice - single answer allowed (dropdownlist).
17. Type your answer choices.
18. Click on Save question.
19. Add the remaining questions.
20. View the Feedback activity as a student.
20.1. Click on Answer the questions....
20.2. Answer the questions.
You have now learned how to add the Feedback activity to your course in TITANium.