How do I add a Database activity?
You will learn how to add a Database activity to your course in TITANium. The Database activity module allows you to create a database where students can upload a variety of data, like a comma delimited file (CSV), images, web links, etc. That data set can then be exported to be manipulated in Excel or SPSS.
1. Enter your course.
2. Turn editing on.
Click the Turn editing on link within the ADMINISTRATION block or click on the Turn editing on button.
3. View the course with editing turned on.
4. Click on Add resource or activity.
8. Select availability and Read only dates.
9. Select Ratings options.
12. Select the type of field you want to add.
13. View the sample completed database from the student's view.
You have now learned how to create a Database activity in your course in TITANium.