How do I send an email using Quickmail?
You will learn how to send an email using the Quickmail block in your course in TITANium. Quickmail allows you to send an email to select students or to all of the students in your course.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on Compose New Email.
1. Click on the Gear icon.
2. Click on Turn editing on.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Nav drawer.
4. Click on Add a block.
5. Click on Quickmail
6. The Quickmail block now displays on your course main page.
3. The Compose new email page will open.
4. Select the names of the students you want to email.
1. To select all users in your course, click on All Users.
2. Click on Add.
5. Click on Add.
6. That user will now be listed in the Selected Recipients column.
7. Drag and drop a file if desired.
8. Type a Subject for the email.
9. Type a message.
10. To include a Signature, you must first create one.
Read this guide to learn how to create a signature for your future email messages.
11. Click Yes to receive a copy of this email.
12. Click on Send email.
13. The email has been sent.
Read this guide to learn how to view your email History.
You have now learned how to send an email using Quickmail in your course in TITANium.