How do I add a Teaching Assistant to my course?
You will learn how to add a Teaching Assistant/Graduate Assistant to your course in TITANium.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on Participants in the Nav drawer.
Tip: If the Nav drawer is not displayed, click on the Hamburger icon.
3. Click on the Gear wheel icon.
4. Select Enrolled users.
5. Click on Enroll users.
6. Type the user's first and last name in the search field.
7. Click on Search.
8. Using the drop down menu, select the desired role.
You have the Teacher role in your course. This allows you to add any user to your course and give them one of five roles.
None = user can view course content but cannot participate in Activities
Teacher = user has the same role as you have, meaning control over all content including access to all student grades within the course
Non-editing teacher = user can access and grade Activities, but cannot change the value of Grade items in the Gradebook, although the non-editing teacher can view the gradebook, he cannot change student grades direclty in the gradebook.
Student = user can access only course content that the Teacher allows
Non-grading Teacher = user can add content/Resources/Activities to the course, but cannot access the student Grades.
9. Click on Enroll.
10. Click on Finish enrolling users.
11. The user is now enrolled in your course as a Non-grading teacher.
You have now learned how to add a Teaching Assistant/Graduate Assistant to your course in TITANium.