How do I remove a student from my course?
You will learn how to unenroll a student from your course in TITANium.
Only students who have been manually enrolled can be removed by the teacher. All other enrollments/unenrollments are done automatically when a student is added or dropped from a course. Once a student adds a course, it takes 24 hours or so before you will see them in your Enrolled user page or the Participants page. If a student is dropped from a course, it takes at least 72 hours before that student is unenrolled from the course in TITANium.
To remove a student who was manually enrolled in your course, follow these steps:
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on Participants in the Nav drawer.
3. The Participants in the course will be listed on the Participants page.
4. Click on the Gear icon.
5. Select Enrolled users.
6. The Enrolled users page will display.
7. Scroll down the page to until you get to the student you want to remove from the course.
8. Click on the X in the Enrollment methods column.
The X is located in the Enrollment methods column at the far right. Only users that have the words "Manual enrollments from ...." can be deleted. Teachers cannot unenroll any other kind of user.
Students who are automatically enrolled via Titan Online can only be unenrolled by having the student dropped from the course in Titan Online.
9. Click on Continue.
That student is now unenrolled from the course.
You have learned how to unenroll a student from your course in TITANium.