How do I add a student to my course?
You will learn how to manually enroll a student in your course in TITANium.
Student enrollment in your TITANium course is automatic. So, in the vast majority of cases, you won't need to manually enroll a student in your course in TITANium. However, at times you may want to manually enroll a student.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on Participants in the Nav drawer.
3. Click on the Gear icon.
The participants page shows all of the students, teachers and others enrolled in your course.
4. Click on Enrolled users.
5. Click on the Enroll users button.
6. Type the student's first and last name in the search field.
Note: you can use the Assign roles dropdown menu to select a different role for this user. The available roles are Teacher, Non-editing teacher, Non-grading teacher, and student. Student is the default role.
7. Click on Search.
8. Verify the search results.
Verify using the student's email address.
9. Click on Enroll.
10. Click on Finish enrolling users.
11. The student is now listed in your course.
You have now learned how to manually enroll a student in your course in TITANium.