How do I customize My home in TITANium?
You will learn how to customize your My home page in TITANium. Log in to the CSUF Portal, then into TITANium. Now, you will see the My home page.
1. View the My home page.
This user currently has only one course. The course title is in a lighter colored font indicating that it is not visible to students enrolled in the course. Only users with the Teacher role can view a closed course.
2. Click on the Customize this page button.
On the top right of the page, click on the button called Customize this page.
3. Click on the Number of courses to display a dropdown list.
This dropdown list will allow you to choose how many courses to display. For example, if you are enrolled in several courses for this semester, plus some from a previous semester, your list may get pretty long.
5. Example shows only two courses are showing
Continuing with the user enrolled in many courses, it can be useful to hide all of the past courses.
6. Click on Show all courses.
By clicking on Show all courses, you can view the entire list of courses in which you are enrolled. For Teachers this will show both courses which are visible and those not visible to students.
7. Drag crosshairs icon to reorder your course titles.
Grab a course title by the crosshairs icon to move it up or down in the list of courses. Note that the first course listed is now in the second position. You can reorder your courses in whatever order you want. As you are enrolled in new courses, those courses will be added to the bottom of the list. So, if you have some courses hidden, as in this example, you will not see those new courses (as they will be hidden). You must click on Show all courses or change the number of courses to display to view those new courses.
8. Docking a Block
9. The Administration block is now docked.
10. Hover the mouse over the docked block.
11. Undocking a Block
12. Add a Block
13. Using the dropdown menu, choose a block to add.
15. Moving a Block
16. Reset page to default button
17. Stop customizing this page button
You have learned how to customize the My home page in TITANium.