How do I update my profile in TITANium?
You will learn how to update your TITANium user profile, including adding an image and text.
Begin by logging in to the Cal State Fullerton Portal and then into TITANium.
2. Click on the User menu.
5. Decide whether to keep your email private from other students.
6. Scroll down the page to the Description content area.
7. You can add text, hyperlinks, images, videos, etc. to this text box.
Text and an image are shown below as an example.
For text, just start typing in the textbox. For an image, you can drag and drop into the text box or you can click on the Insert image button. Be sure to edit the image down to size before uploading. The larger the image file size, the longer it will take the web page to load when users view it.
8. Drag and drop an image file.
10. Type information if desired in the Additional names section.
11. Type some tags in the Interests section, if desired.
12. In the Options section, you can add additional information if desired.
14. View your updated TITANium profile page.
You have now learned how to update your TITANium profile for other users to view.