How do I update my profile in TITANium?
You will learn how to update your TITANium user profile, including adding an image and text.
Begin by logging in to the Cal State Fullerton Portal and then into TITANium.
1. View your Dashboard in TITANium.
2. Click on the User menu.
The User menu allows you to quickly navigate to your Profile, Grades, Messages, and Preferences.
3. Select Profile.
4. Click on Edit profile.
5. Decide whether to keep your email private from other students.
By default, your email address is visible to all users in TITANium with the Teacher role or above.
6. Scroll down the page to the Description content area.
You can add text, hyperlinks, images, videos, etc. to this text box by clicking on the appropriate icon in the text box toolbar.
7. You can add text, hyperlinks, images, videos, etc. to this text box.
Text and an image are shown below as an example.
For text, just start typing in the textbox. For an image, you can drag and drop into the text box or you can click on the Insert image button. Be sure to edit the image down to size before uploading. The larger the image file size, the longer it will take the web page to load when users view it.
When adding an image, you should also add a text description of the image by double-clicking on the image then typing text into the description field.
8. Drag and drop an image file.
Select and edit an appropriate picture, if desired. Crop its size to about 100 pixels by 100 pixels. Now drag it from your computer to the upload box.
9. Type a description for the new profile image.
10. Type information if desired in the Additional names section.
You may also supply additional information or a nickname in this section.
11. Type some tags in the Interests section, if desired.
If you want, add text tags to show your interests (e.g, sports, reading, etc.). Hit Enter after each tag word.
12. In the Options section, you can add additional information if desired.
Here you can add even more information about yourself, such as a web page URL, Skype ID, or other contact information or identifiers.
13. Click on Update profile.
14. View your updated TITANium profile page.
Note: This TITANium profile is visible site wide, meaning that every user in TITANium can see your profile, so please keep that in mind when you are uploading images or other information.
You have now learned how to update your TITANium profile for other users to view.