How do I create a Clip of my video in ShareStream?
You will learn how to create one or more clips of your video for use in your course in TITANium.
For example, if you want your students to view a clip of a video rather than the entire video, this feature can help you do that.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the MediaManager link.
3. Click on Login.
Clicking the login button will verify your CSUF credentials. If it has been more than 20 minutes since your last login to the CSUF Portal (not TITANium), then you should log in to the CSUF Portal first, then come back and login here.
If the Login page does not display, re-log in to the CSUF Portal, then refresh this page. If that doesn't work, then you may need to clear your web browser History.
4. Locate the name of the course in the left-hand menu.
5. Right-mouse click on the desired video.
6. Select Create Video-Clips from the menu.
7. Click on the Play button to preview the video.
Previewing the video will help you to get the start and end time codes.
8. Type a title for the clip.
9. Type the Start time code for the clip
The time code format is two digits for the hour, a colon, two digits for the minutes, a colon, then two digits for the seconds.
So, to start at the beginning of the video, use the time code of 00:00:00.
To start of 25 minutes into the video, use the time code of 00:25:00.
10. Type an End time code for the clip.
In this sample, the clip is set to end at 10 minutes into the video, so the end time code is 00:10:00. To end the clip at one hour, 5 minutes, and 19 seconds, use the time code of 01:05:19.
11. Click on Save.
12. Click on OK.
13. The clip is now listed in your course folder.
This clip can now be used by you or your students in the Pick-n-Play block or embedded into an activity or resource in your course.
You have now learned how to create a clip of your video file in ShareStream for use in your course in TITANium.