How do I copy videos (media assets) from a Collection folder to my course?
You will learn how to copy videos from your department collection folder to your course. These instructions are for video assets already in the department collection folder in ShareStream.
1. Open your course in TITANium.
Before you can do the next step, you must add the ShareStream Pick N Play and MediaManager blocks.
2. Click on the Pick-n-Play block link.
This will create a course folder within ShareStream for this course.
3. Return to the course main page.
4. Click on the link to the ShareStream MediaManager block.
5. Click on the big Login button.
Note: If the page as seen below does not display, you may need to clear the History on your web browser then login to the CSUF portal and TITANium.
Alert: This software is incompatible with Internet Explorer. Use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, etc., but not Internet Explorer.
6. Scroll down to the Collection folder.
Tip: All of the courses for which you have media (video, audio, etc.) or for which you have clicked on the Pick-n-Play block will be listed under the My Courses tab.
7. Click on the name of your department.
8. Drill down to the desired sub-folder.
9. Locate the name of the video you want to copy.
Note: This method only allows you to copy one video at a time.
10. Right-mouse click on the video name.
Tip: Please only select one item at a time. You cannot copy two or more videos by selecting them. If you want to copy all of the videos, you can right-mouse click on a folder and copy the folder which will copy all of the videos in the folder.
11. Select Copy Asset.
Alert: Please don't select Move Asset or Delete.
12. Click on the name of your course.
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Click on OK.
16. The video has now been copied to your course.
Students can access the video via the Pick-n-Play block.
Repeat this process to copy additional videos.
16.1. Right-mouse click on the folder name in the left-side menu.
16.2. select Copy Collection.
Alert: Do not select Delete or Move.
16.3. Click on the name of your course.
16.4. Click on OK.
16.5. Click on OK.
16.6. Click on OK.
16.7. The folder has been copied.
You have now learned how to copy a video from your department collection folder to your course.