How do I link to my lesson in SoftChalk Cloud?
You will learn how to link to a SoftChalk Cloud lesson which will then display the student scores in your TITANium course gradebook as the students complete the lesson.
Follow these steps after you have already uploaded a lesson to your SoftChalk Cloud account.
1. Enter your course.
2. Click on the Gear icon.
3. Select Turn editing on.
4. Click on Add activity or resource.
5. Select External tool.
6. Click on Add button.
7. Type a name in the Activity name field.
8. Login to your SoftChalk Cloud account.
In a separate browser tab, go to https://www.softchalk.com/login to login to your SoftChalk Cloud account.
9. Hover over My Content.
10. Select Lessons.
11. Click on the appropriate lesson.
12. Scroll down the page to the LTI Link field.
13. Copy the text in the LTI Link field.
14. Return to your course page and paste the text into the Tool URL field.
15. Scroll down to the Grade section.
16. Type the appropriate grade value.
17. Click on the Save and return to course button.
18. The link is now on the course main page.
19. A Grade column has been created in the gradebook.
You have now learned how to link to your SoftChalk Cloud lesson and have the score report to the gradebook.
For more resources, see the SoftChalk Cloud website video tutorials: https://softchalk.com/lms-integration/moodle/#videos