How do I use the Tags section of an activity or resource?
Each activity or resource within your course has a Tags section. You will learn how to add and use tags.
Tags can be added not only to activities and resources within your course, they can be used outside of the course as well. Blog posts, Courses, Quiz questions, Wiki pages and User interests can all be tagged.
Follow these steps to add tags to the Tags section of an activity.
1. Enter your course.
2. Click on the resource where you want to add Tags.
In this guide, the sample activity is a Database activity.
3. Click on the Gear icon.
4. Select Edit settings.
5. Scroll down to the Tags section.
6. Type the name of the tag.
Since this activity has to do with students recording their exercise routine, we are adding 'fitness' as a tag.
7. Type a comma after the name of the tag.
The tag will then display above the field.
8. Type any additional tags.
9. Click on Save and return to course.
10. Within the Tags block, click on the 'fitness' tag.
You will need to add the Tags block to your course main page. The Tags block can also be added to the Dashboard page.
11. All of the locations where the 'fitness' tag is used, will display.
You can click on the title of the activity or the title of the course. Clicking on the users who had tagged their user profile with 'fitness', will likely cause you to receive an error message, as that feature is hidden from most users in TITANium.
You have now learn how to use the Tags section of an activity or resource in your course.