How do I add captions to my Dropbox video?
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
You will learn how to add a captions file, WebVTT (.VTT format) to your video which you have linked within your course from Dropbox.
2. Click on the link to your Activity or Resource where you have linked the video.
In this example, we are using a Page resource which already has a video inserted via Dropbox.
3. Click on the Gear icon.
4. Select Edit settings.
5. Double-click on the video asset.
6. Click on Subtitles and captions.
In the Video tab, use the Subtitles and captions section to add the captions file.
7. Click on Browse repositories.
8. Click on Dropbox.
9. Navigate to the captions file in your dropbox.
Note: If you haven't logged in during this session, you will need to login to Dropbox using your standard CSUF Portal login.
10. Click on the file.
11. Select Make a copy of the file.
Remember: the video can be hosted on Dropbox, but the captions file must be copied to TITANium.
12. Click on Select this file.
13. Use the Language dropdown menu to select English as the language.
14. Click on Insert media.
15. Click on Save and display.
16. Click on the Play button.
17. Click on the captions icon and select English.
18. The video will play with the captions showing.
You have now learned how to add a captions file, WebVTT (.VTT), to your video in TITANium.