OET has uploaded some videos for me. What do I do next?
You will learn how to use the videos that Online Education and Training (OET) has uploaded for you.
Follow these steps once you have received notification from OET (usually via email) that your videos (or audio) are uploaded and are ready for you to use in your teaching.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Navigate to where you want to insert the video.
In this guide, the video is going to be inserted into a Page resource which already exists. However, you can add a video or audio to almost any resource or activity textbox within your course in TITANium.
3. Click on the link.
4. Go to the Gear and select Edit settings.
5. Click where you want to add the video.
6. Click on the ShareStream button.
7. Check the box of the desired video.
Depending upon the number of videos you have, you may need to go to the next page.
8. Click on Add.
9. The video will display in the textbox.
10. Click on Save and display.
11. Click the Play icon on the video.
12. Click on the Hamburger icon to select to show subtitles (captions).
You have now learned how to access and how to insert videos/audio uploaded to ShareStream by OET.