How do I upload video and audio files using Pick-n-Play?
You will learn how to use the Pick-n-Play block to upload video and audio for your students to view.
Follow these steps after you have added the Pick-n-Play block to your course main page.
This process requires a Mac or PC computer - not a phone or tablet.
1. Click on the Pick-n-Play link.
2. Click on Upload.
3. Drag files to the file upload area.
Or, if you want, you can click on the file upload area and navigate to your files.
4. Your files will start to upload.
You can only upload 10 files per batch. To upload more, click on Add another batch.
5. If desired type a new Title and Description.
Do not click on "Send this file to captioning service". Currently, there is no service connected.
6. Click on Apply Changes.
7. If uploading two or more media assets, click on Publish All Assets.
8. Click on the checkbox to the right of your course title.
9. Click on Publish All Assets.
10. When the check mark appears, then your media assets are considered uploaded and transcoded.
11. You media assets are now visible to students in Pick-n-Play.
You have now learned how to upload video and audio media assets using the Pick-n-Play block.