How do I review the videos or audio files students have uploaded via ShareStream Pick-n-Play?
You will learn how to review, manage, and publish student uploaded video or audio files via the ShareStream Pick-N-Play block. Publishing the media content will allow students to view the audio or video which other students have uploaded to your course in TITANium.
Follow these steps after you have (1) added the ShareStream Pick-N-Play block to your course main page, (2) have enabled student media uploads, and (3) students have already uploaded video or audio content.
1. Click on the ShareStream Pick-N-Play link.
2. Click on Media Inbox.
3. New student submissions will display.
You can browse through all of the student submitted media. Just click on a thumbnail to play that asset.
If you want students to view each other's media, you will need to "publish" them to the course.
Follow these steps to allow students to see all of the student submissions.
1. Click on the Check box at the top to select all student media.
This checkbox will select all student media which is currently in the Media Inbox.
2. After selecting the desired media, click on Publish to Course Folder.
3. Click on the title of the folder where you want to publish.
This sample course has two sub-folders which have been created using the ShareStream MediaManager.
4. Click on Publish.
5. Students will now be able to click on the Pick-N-Play link to view each other's media.
6. Click on the three dots on the right.
7. Select Publish to Course Folder.
8. Select the name of the folder where you want to store the video.
9. Click on Publish.
10. That video is now visible to all students in the course.
Students can click on the Pick-N-Play link to view this video. If you wan to insert the video in an activity or a resource, you can follow this guide.
11. Click on the three dots on the right.
12. Select Delete Asset.
13. Click on Delete.
The file is now deleted.
14. Click on the three dots on the right.
15. Select Download.
The file will now download to your local computer (likely to your Downloads folder).
You have now learned how to review and to publish student uploaded media to your course via the ShareStream Pick-N-Play block.