How do I turn Activity names auto-linking off?
You will learn how to turn Activity names auto-linking off in your course in TITANium.
The auto-linking feature in your course will automatically create a link from any label text in your course to the first occuring activity or resource with the same name.
Follow these steps to turn this feature off.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Note how this text is auto linked to this resource.
3. Click on the Gear icon.
4. Select Filters.
5. Select Off for the Activity names auto-linking filter.
6. Click on Save changes.
7. Click on the link to the course main page.
8. Note that auto linking is now turned off.
You have now learned how to turn the activity names auto-linking feature off.