How do I add the ShareStream blocks to my course in TITANium?
You will learn how to add the two ShareStream blocks to your course main page.
There are two ShareStream blocks: ShareStream Pick N Play and ShareStream MediaManager.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on the Gear icon.
3. Click on Turn editing on.
The Gear menu reveals the following links: Edit settings, Turn editing on, Filters, Gradebook setup, Outcomes, Backup, Restore, Import, Recycle bin, Reset, and More...
4. Using the Nav drawer, scroll down to Add a block link.
The Add a block link is at the very bottom of the list.
5. Click on Add a block link.
6. Decide which block you want to add.
ShareStream MediaManager: The MediaManager will not be visible to students. You can use this block to organize your media (video, audio) within sub-folders. You can add captions to individual video files (with an SRT file), create clips if you don't want to show the entire video to students, etc.
ShareStream Pick N Play: The Pick N Play is visible to students (by default) and is where you can allow students to browse all of the media you have uploaded for this one course. If enabled, students can upload student-made media using this block. You then approve each media before it can become visible to other students.
7. Click ShareStream MediaManager.
8. The MediaManager block now displays on the course main page.
9. Repeat this process for the Pick N Play block.
10. Article Summary
You have now learned how to add the two ShareStream blocks to your course main page.