How do I install Zoom on a PC?
You will learn how to install Zoom on your PC, so that you can host Zoom webinars. These steps are done on a Windows 7 PC.
1. Navigate to my.fullerton.edu
2. Login to the CSUF Portal
Use your campus username, password, and click on Login.
3. Click on the Menu bars in the top left hand corner
4. Click on Web Meetings
5. Click on Zoom
6. You have now activated your CSUF Zoom account
You are logged into your Zoom account which you can access either via the CSUF Portal or via the CSUF Zoom web page.
7. Hover your mouse over Host a Meeting and click on With Video on
Likewise, you could select With Video off, or click on Join a Meeting.
8. The Zoom app should start to download
9. Click on download & run Zoom
If the Zoom_launcher.exe file doesn't start to download, you may need to click on the link to download & run Zoom.
10. Open the Zoom_launcher.exe
Either click on the link within the web browser or go to your Downloads folder to launch the Zoom_launcher.exe file.
11. Click on Run
12. The Zoom app will install
13. The Zoom session will begin
You have now learned how to install the Zoom app on a PC.