How do I view all of a student's posts in a forum?
You will learn how to view all of the posts in a forum by a given student or view all posts by all students. This can be useful in grading a forum.
Follow these steps after you have already created a forum and students have already posted to that forum.
1. Enter you course in TITANium.
2. Click on the title of the forum.
3. Click on the Search forums button.
4. The Advanced search forum fields will display.
You can search by any or all of the search fields below.
5. Use the dropdown to select the desired forum.
The one field that must be selected is that you must select which forum to search.
6. If searching for only one student's posts, then type the student's name in the Author field.
The author search text field can be any part of the student's name. So, to get results for only the one student desired, type in their exact name.
7. Click on Search forums.
8. The searched for posts will display.
9. Use the drop down ratings menu to grade the forum posts.
If the forum is set for ratings, then you can rate each post. This sample has a scale of "Not complete/Complete". You can use the standard points scale or create your own.
10. Article Summary
You have now learned how to view all of the posts within a given forum in your course in TITANium.