How do I remove questions and categories from the Question bank?
You will learn how to remove unwanted questions and categories from your course's Question bank.
Follow these steps to delete all of the questions within a given category and then to delete the category itself.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Click on Question bank in the Administration block.
3. Click on Categories.
4. Click on the Edit questions link for the desired category.
In this sample, the desired category is called "250 questions" which happens to have 250 questions in it.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Show all.
6. Click on the Select all box to select all of the questions in this category.
If your categories have sub-categories, you can check the box to show subcategories. Those questions could then be included in the Select all.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Delete.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Delete.
9. Click on Categories in the Administration block.
Now that the questions have been deleted, follow these steps to delete the category.
10. Click on the X to the right of the desired category.
There will be no confirmation of the delete. The category will simply disapear from your list.
11. Repeat the process with additional questions and categories.
12. Article Summary
You have now learned how to delete a category and its set of questions within the Question bank in your course.