How do I grade an Assignment submission using a rubric?
You will learn how to grade an Assignment activity submission using a rubric you have created for use with that assignment. Read this article to learn how to create a rubric for an Assignment activity.
Follow these steps to grade the student's submission using the rubric.
1. Within your course, click on the link to the assignment.
2. Click on View/Grade all submissions.
3. Locate a student who has submitted the assignment and click on the Grade icon.
4. Since this is an online text assignment, click on the + to read the text.
5. Scroll down the page to the rubric.
6. Click on the cell of the rubric to award those points.
You may type comments regarding each criterion in the cell on the far right.
7. Type Feedback comments if desired.
8. Decide whether to notify the student via email.
If you choose Yes, then TITANium will send an email to that student stating that you have graded their assignment submission.
9. Click on Save changes.
If you are grading more than one submission, click on Save and show next.
10. Click on Continue.
11. The student can now view the rubric and see where improvement is needed.
You have now learned how to grade an Assignment submission using a rubric.