How do I save a draft of an email in Quickmail?
NOTE: The Quickmail block is not installed in TITANium 3.2. This guide only applies to TITANium 3.0.
You will learn how to save a draft of your email in Quickmail.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Scroll down to the Quickmail block.
3. Click on Compose New Email.
4. Select the users you want to email from the course list.
5. Click on Add.
6. Drag and drop a file if desired.
7. Type a Subject into the Subject field.
8. Type a message in the Message field.
9. Select a Signature if you have already created one.
10. Select whether to receive a copy of the email.
11. Click on Save Draft.
You have now learned how to save a draft of your email in Quickmail.