How do I send an email using Quickmail?
NOTE: The Quickmail block is not installed in TITANium 3.2. This guide only applies to TITANium 3.0.
You will learn how to send an email using the Quickmail block in your course in TITANium. Quickmail allows you to send an email to select students or to all of the students in your course.
Read this guide to learn how to add the Quickmail block if it is not already on your course main page.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Scroll down to the Quickmail block.
3. Click on 'Compose New Email'.
4. Select the users you want to email from the course list.
You can select individual students or students according to their group.
5. Click on Add.
6. Drag and drop a file if desired.
Unlike the News forum, Quickmail can send an attached file in the email.
7. Type a Subject into the Subject field.
8. Type a message in the Message field.
It is NOT recommended to include images, video or other media as the students will not receive them. Send text only. The text may be formatted and hyperlinks included.
9. Select a Signature if you have already created one.
Read this guide to learn how to add a new signature.
10. Select whether to receive a copy of the email.
11. Click on Send Email.
You have now learned how to send an email using Quickmail in your course in TITANium.