How do I create a signature in Quickmail?
You will learn how to create a signature to be used in the Quickmail block in your course in TITANium.
Signatures can be useful if you are sending emails frequently. They contain the text for your name and designation at the end of your email. Quickmail allows you to send an email to students in your course.
Read this guide to learn how to send an email using Quickmail.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Scroll down to the Quickmail block.
3. Click on Signatures in the Quickmail block.
4. Type a name for the signature.
5. Type text for the signature.
6. Decide whether to make the signature the default for every time you send an email.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. The signature is saved.
9. Click on the breadcrumb to navigate back to the course main page.
You have now learned how to create a signature for the Quickmail block.