How do I embed a YouTube video in a Label?
You will learn how to add a YouTube video to a Label resource within your course in TITANium.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
2. Turn editing on.
Click the Turn editing on link within the ADMINISTRATION block or click on the Turn editing on button.
3. View the course main page with editing turned on.
4. Click on Add resource or activity.
5. Choose Label from the Resources list.
9. Navigate to the YouTube video you want to embed.
10. Copy the URL in the Address bar.
You have learned how to embed a YouTube video into a Label (or text box) in your course in TITANium.