How do I edit video captions in YouTube?
You will learn how to edit the auto-generated captions YouTube can create for your video.
Follow these steps after you have uploaded, set English as the language of your video, and YouTube has auto-generated the captions for your video.
1. Click on the Sign in icon.
2. Click on YouTube Studio.
Note: Yours might be Creator Studio.
3. Click on the Videos icon along the left-hand side
4. Your uploaded videos should display.
5. Click on the desired video clip.
6. Click on Transcriptions.
7. Click on Published for English (Automatic).
Note: If you do not have a Published link is available, then you do not have automatic captions.
8. The video will display in the captions editor.
9. Click on Edit.
10. Make the desired edits as you listen to the video.
11. Click on Save changes.
12. Your revised captions have now been published.
You have now learned how to edit the auto-generated captions in YouTube.