How do I export the YouTube auto-generated captions?
You will learn how to export YouTube's auto-generated captions file.
Follow these steps after your uploaded video's captions have been auto-generated by YouTube.
1. Click on the Sign in icon.
2. Click on Creator Studio.
3. Click on Edit and select Subtitles and CC.
4. Click on English (Automatic) under Published.
5. Click on Actions and select SRT.
6. The file will download as "captions.srt".
You have now learned how to export a captions file from your video in YouTube.