How do I create a YouTube account via Titan Apps in the CSUF portal?
You will learn how to create a YouTube account with your Cal State Fullerton email account using Titan Apps within the CSUF Portal.
1. Log in to the CSUF Portal.
Read this article to learn how to login to the Cal State Fullerton Portal.
2. Click on the Titan Apps icon.
If you do not see the Titan Apps Employee (or Titan Apps Student) icon, type 'titan apps' in the search field. It will then apear at the top of the list.
3. Click on the Google Drive icon.
4. Click on the Google Apps menu icon in the upper right-hand corner of the web page.
5. Click on More.
If the YouTube icon does not display, click on More to see the additional Google apps. However, if the YouTube app appears, click on it.
6. Click on the YouTube icon.
7. Click on Sign In at the top-right corner of the web browser.
8. You will receive an email confirmation from Google.
If this is your first time to login, then you may receive an email stating there was a new sign-in.
You have now learned how to link your Cal State Fullerton account to YouTube using Titan Apps within the CSUF Portal.