How do I embed a YouTube video in a Page?
You will learn how to embed a YouTube video in a Page. This technique will work for any textbox in TITANium (Page, Label, Forum, etc.).
Follow these steps after you have already created a Page.
1. Enter your course.
2. Click on the Page you have already made.
3. Click on the Gear icon.
4. Select Edit settings.
5. In a new tab, go to the YouTube video you want to use.
6. Select the URL.
7. Copy the URL.
8. Return to the Page and paste the URL.
9. Click on Save and display.
10. The Page now displays with the video.
You have now learned one method of how you can embed a YouTube video within a textbox, such as in a Page.