How do I add the Student Online Readiness module?
You will learn how to add the Student Online Readiness module to your course main page in TITANium. This module will allow your students to some questions about their study habits, time management, attitudes toward online learning, etc. which will assess their readiness to be successful online students. The students can read the feedback and then apply that advice toward their study routines.
The Student Online Readiness module has 4 short questionnaires, several presentations on preparing for online studies, and some additional resources.
1. Download the Student Online Readiness module.
Use this below link to download the Student Online Readiness module file. This file is a TITANium course backup file. You may need to right-mouse click on the link below and choose "Save link as..." or "Save target as...". In most web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.), you can simply click on the link below to download the file.
4. Drag the downloaded MBZ file to your web browser.
To upload the backup file, you can use the Choose a file button instead of dragging the file, if you prefer. It doesn't make any difference.
6. The Backup details page displays.
8. The Destination page displays.
11. The Settings page displays.
13. The Schema page displays.
14. Scroll down and click on Next.
15. The Review page displays.
17. Click on Continue.
18. The Student Online Readiness module now appears in Section 1 of your course.
19. Note that the Quizzes have no points and so do not show up in the Gradebook.
20. After the students have had a chance to take the quizzes and view the resources, you may want to move that section.
Follow these sub-steps to move the Student Online Readiness module to the bottom of the course main page.
20.3. The Student Online Readiness module is now at the bottom of the course.
You have now learned how to add the Student Online Readiness module to your course main page in TITANium and how to move it to the bottom of your course main page when your students are finished with it.