How do I upload an Aiken format question bank to my course?
You will learn how to import your question bank which has been saved in the Aiken format within a plain text document file. Aiken is a simple format for uploading questions which do not include feedback or other information, aside from the correct answer.
Follow these steps after you have already saved your question bank as a plain text file and have reformatted the questions.
1. Enter your course in TITANium.
3. Click on Categories.
5. Type a title for the new category.
7. Click on the 0 of the new category.
8. Click on Import.
10. Under the General section, choose Quiz Chapter 1 for the Import category.
11. Drag the question bank text file from your computer to the web browser.
12. Click on Import.
13. The parsing data is shown.
14. Scroll down the page and click on Continue.
15. The questions are all now within the chosen category.
Note: If you received an error message on the parsing import page, then you should delete all of the questions which did import, fix your document formatting, then try to import the entire list again.
You have now learned how to import your question bank which you had previously saved in the Aiken format in a plain text file. Read this article to learn how to link your questions to a quiz.