How does a student link to their Dropbox in a forum post?
You will learn how a student can link to a video file in their Dropbox account. This method can also be used by an instructor.
Follow these steps after you have uploaded your video to your Dropbox account.
4. Click on the title of the first post.
8. Login to Dropbox and locate the video from your camera.
Open a new browser window, login to your Dropbox account and locate the video uploaded from your iPad, iPhone or other camera. The example below is from an iPad, so the file type is MOV; however, MP4 is the most compatible file type. To play an MOV, you may need to first install the QuickTime plug-in for your web browser.
9. Click on Share.
11. Click on the Hyperlink icon.
17. Your post now displays below the original post.
18. Click on the link within your post.
A linked MP4 video from Dropbox will display with a play button inside the post, but MOV video files may display only as a link.
You have now learned how to link a video file stored in your Dropbox account when you post to a forum.