How do I link to a video in Dropbox?
You will learn how to link to a video file stored in your CSU Fullerton Dropbox account. This will allow students in your course in TITANium to view the video.
Follow these steps after you have uploaded the appropriate video (preferably an mp4 file) to your CSUF Dropbox account.
2. Turn editing on.
4. Select the Label resource.
8. Click on Dropbox in the left-hand menu.
8.1. Click on Login to your account.
9. The contents of your CSUF dropbox account should display.
10. Navigate to where the file is you want to link.
11. Click on the desired file.
12. Select Link to the file directly.
16. The video will display on the course main page.
You have now learned how to connect your CSU Fullerton Dropbox within your course in TITANium and to link to a video file from your dropbox, so that students can view the video. Read this article to learn how to change the display size of the video.