How do I install Adobe Reader DC to view PDF documents?
You will learn how to install the free Adobe Reader program, so that you can view PDF documents which you download from the Internet. New computers typically already have software to view PDF documents.
1. Go to https://get.adobe.com/reader.
2. Deselect the Optional offer.
3. Click on Install now.
4. The installer program will download.
Click on the link at the bottom o the web browser.
5. Click on Run.
If the UAC - User Access Control - is activated, click on Run.
6. Click on Yes.
7. The program will download and install.
8. Click on Finish.
9. Click on the PDF document in the course.
10. The document now opens in Adobe Reader DC.
The sample PDF document from PBS.org.
You have now learned how to install Adobe Reader DC, so that you can read Adobe PDF document files.