How do I change the course start date?
You will learn how to change the Course start date for your course in TITANium. This can be useful if you are using a Weekly format for your course.
Note: The Course start date should ideally be set before you add your course content. The Course start date does not open your course, but it does change due dates within the course if you set the course start date before copying your course content from another course.
1. Enter your course.
2. Click on the Gear icon.
3. Select on Edit settings.
4. Scroll down to the Course start date.
5. Click on the calendar icon.
Likewise, you can adjust the fields individually. Your choice.
6. Select the correct course start date.
1. Tick the Enable checkbox.
2. Adjust the date in the same way as the start date.
Note: The Course end date only affects the course statistics but does not close the course or restrict access or anything like that.
7. Click on Save and display.
The course now has the desired start date.
You have now learned how to change the Course start date for your course in TITANium.