How do I allow pop-ups for TITANium in Google Chrome?
You will learn how to change the pop-up blocker settings in Google Chrome, so that new windows or pop-ups will open smoothly for you in your course in TITANium.
1. Open the Google Chrome web browser.
2. Click on the "Customize and control Google Chrome" icon.
The Customize and control Google Chrome icon looks like three horizontal bars at the top right-hand corner of the web browser window.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Type pop in the search box.
5. Click on Content settings.
6. Scroll down to the Pop-ups section.
7. Click on Manage exceptions in the Pop-ups section.
8. Type "fullerton.edu".
9. Click on Done.
10. Click on Done.
You have learned how to change the pop-up settings in Google Chrome to allow pop-ups for TITANium.