How do I view my old course?
You will learn how to find your old courses from previous academic years.
This guide has been updated for TITANium 2019-2020.
1. From within the CSUF Portal, click on TITANium (Faculty).
Tip: Depending upon your CSUF Portal setup, you may need to type "titanium" in the Search box, or you may have the TITANium icon located on your page.
2. Scroll down to the "Past TITANium Courses" section.
3. Click on the desired academic year.
4. Your old Dashboard will display.
5. Click on the link to your course.
6. Your old course will display.
Do you want to create a backup of your old course? Read this guide on creating a backup.
You have now learned how to view an old course from a previous academic year.