How do I upload a question bank to my course?
You will learn how to upload a question bank which has previously been created using software, exported from another course, or from a publisher.
This guide has been updated for TITANium 2019-2020.
1. Enter your course.
2. Click on the Gear icon.
3. Select More.
4. Click on Import.
5. Select the file format you are uploading.
TIP: In this example, we are going to import an XML file which contains the question bank and the Category name for the questions. However, some question bank files do not contain the Category name, so you should click on Categories and create a new category before selecting the file format.
6. Drag your file to the file upload area.
7. Click on Import.
8. Your questions should be listed.
If you receive a warning on this page or if all of your questions are not displayed on the page, then your file has not been properly formatted for all of the questions in the bank.
9. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Continue.
10. Your question bank has now been imported.
You have now learned how to import a question into your course.