How do I add a voice comment in Turnitin?
You will learn how to create a voice comment for a student in a Turnitin assignment in your course in TITANium.
You should already have created a Turnitin assignment within your course.
1. Click on the Turnitin assignment link in your course.
2. Click on the Pencil icon.
QuickMark is displayed within the Turnitin Document Viewer by default when you click on the Pencil icon.
3. The Turnitin Document Viewer opens in a new window.
4. Click on the View/edit a general comment for this entire paper icon.
5. Click on the microphone icon to create a voice recording.
6. Click on the play icon.
The Adobe Flash Player plug-in is used to record audio. In order for Flash Player to use your microphone, it must have your permission.
7. Click on Allow.
8. Click on Remember.
9. Record your audio message.
The maximum recording time is 3 minutes.
10. Click on Stop when you are finished recording.
11. Click on Save recording.
12. Listen to the recording (or delete the recording and start over).
13. Click on the grade field to add a grade.
You can enter the grade for this paper by clicking on the grade field in the top-right corner of the page (optional). A student can still listen to a voice recording even if the paper is not graded.
14. Click on the X to close the Turnitin Document Viewer window.
15. The Assignment Inbox displays.
16. How does a student listen to my voice recording?
16.1. The Student clicks on the Turnitin assignment link.
16.2. The student clicks on the Pencil icon.
16.3. The student clicks on the Play button to listen to the audio recording.
You have now learned how to create a voice comment for a student in a Turnitin assignment.