How do I import a Turnitin rubric?
You will learn how to import a rubric into the Turnitin assignment in your course in TITANium. Before you can import a rubric, you must first create a Turnitin assignment in your course. You must also have a Turnitin rubric (.rbc) file which can be exported from some other instructor's Turnitin assignment or downloaded from the Internet (turnitin.com), such as the rubric used in this example.
1. Click on the Turnitin assignment link in your course.
2. Click on the Settings tab.
3. Click on Optional settings.
4. Click on Launch Rubric Manager.
5. Click on the View/Import Export Options icon.
11. The Reflection Paper rubric displays.
This Reflection Paper rubric was downloaded from http://turnitin.com/en_us/community/teaching-tools/rubrics/2130-reflection-paper and has a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
13. Select Reflection Paper in the drop down list of rubrics.
14. Click on Submit.
Your rubric is now attached to this one Turnitin assignment.
You have now learned how to import a Turnitin rubric and attach it to a specific Turnitin assignment in your course.