How do I enter grades in Single view?
You will learn how to enter grades using Single view in the gradebook in your course in TITANium. Single view is useful for adding or removing grade overrides and for entering grades for a single Grade item or a single student.
1. Enter your course.
2. Click on Grades in the Nav drawer.
3. The Grader report will display.
When you enter the gradebook, by default, you will be taken to the Grader report. The Grader report is like a big spreadsheet; you can click on a cell in the sheet and enter a grade. Read this guide to learn how to enter grades in the Grader report.
4. Use the dropdown menu to select Single View.
Do you want to enter grades for a specific grade item or do you want to enter grades for a specific student.
Follow these steps to enter grades for a specific grade item.
1. Click on Select grade item.
2. Select the grade item you are ready to grade.
3. The student roster will display.
4. Type in the points for each student.
5. Click on Save.
6. Click on Continue.
Those grades have now been saved to the gradebook.
Follow these steps to enter grades for a specific student.
1. Click on Select user.
2. Select the name of the student.
3. Type the appropriate number of points.
4. Click on Save.
5. Click on Continue.
You have now learned how to enter student grades using Single view.